Hey guys! Time flies, another year is coming to an end and it got me thinking of things I’m thankful for and the goals I plan on setting for 2016. A lot of us, myself included, forget to practice gratitude all the time because as humans it’s our nature to focus on our wants. When I do sit down and consciously acknowledge the many blessings in my life, I think about the following things most often. And know that these blessing are more than enough:
- Parents who love and support me. Mine are amazing, they both love me and my sister more than life.
- My 1-year-old niece. She is a blessing and has been an absolute joy watching her development stages.
- My health, and the health of those I love. I’ve made it 37 years without any major health issues and say thank you for this daily as I know nothing is promised. I’m so blessed and so grateful to be able-bodied – I can at least try anything physically.
- Being able to give back. Sometimes it’s my time, sometimes it’s money, sometimes it’s attention or love. Whatever the form I’m just thankful to have things that I can offer to improve another person’s happiness or situation. Making others smile is a beautiful thing.
- Values and a kind heart. Thankful to my parents for the values they instilled in my sister and I .
- A diverse range of interests and passions. I don’t think my life will ever be boring, my love for travel opens up the world for me to play.
- My sister. The world gave me an automatic best friend for life, she is my heart.
- My travel experiences. So blessed to see what’s out there beyond my city. These experiences have completely changed my life and opened my mind. I’m grateful to see life in a new way.
- Breath & Time. No amount of money can buy more time. I’m so thankful for each moment I have breath as I know tomorrow is not promised.
- You. Fans & friends for caring enough to read this, to hopefully practice gratitude, and for making the world a better place.
Whatever happened over this past year, be grateful for where it brought you, because where you are is exactly where you’re meant to be. Thankful for all that 2015 offered and I am very excited to let the New Year In and embrace what is to come. New Year, New Year Goals, New things to be Thankful for.
These are some of the Goals I have for 2016! Let’s hope I can Stick to them:
1. Start doing YouTube Video’s (Suggestions are more than welcome)
2. Keep blogging on This blog every Tuesday and Thursday
3. Do more networking.
4. Live in the moment all the time, take nothing for granted.
5. Lose a few pounds and consistently eat healthy.
These are just some of my Goals for next year, I’m sure I will think of some more things later in the year, but these are what I am going to start with.
Now tell me: what are you thankful for? And have you set yourself any Goals for 2016? I’d love to hear them
Enjoy your day/night where ever you are & don’t forget to follow me on: